Schedule by term. These are for the Indianapolis Main Campus.
Click here to download our Course Catalog
Explanation of terms.
- Course numbers- the official number so check to make sure it matches your roadmap.
- Cohort- listing of classes for a specific group.
- Course title. You can look up the description under the programs page.
- Day: If there is an option you can pick a course to meet your schedule.
- Dates: Check the duration of the course.
- Time: the beginning and ending of the class.
- Campus: Make sure your course is where you hoped it would be.
- Room: Please jot it down prior to the first class and remember where you are going.
- Professor: Check the faculty directory if you wish to contact the professor prior to the first class.
- Modality: Courses are offered in 5 week, 15 week and online formats.
- Drop Deadline: Make a note. Dropping after this date would have consequences to your grade.
- Withdrawal Deadline: This is the last date you can withdraw from class.
Schedule a time to talk your advisor.