Thank you for visiting our Advancement page. Our department works with our supporters to keep tuition low and develop the financial advancement of the work God is doing at Crossroads Bible College. Folks like you make that possible. If you do not find the information you are seeking, please do not hesitate to email me personally with your questions and comments.
Director of Institutional Advancement
The things which you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses, entrust these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also. (2 Timothy 2:2, NASB)
At Crossroads, we are equipping Christians that will have a long-lasting impact for Christ in multiethnic urban communities. Here are some ways your gifts impact the kingdom of Christ and your community:
- You equip leaders who will equip others
- You equip leaders in family services
- You equip leaders in race relations
- You equip church leaders
- You equip community leaders
- You equip leaders in cross-cultural work and issues
- You keep tuition affordable
- You reach urban centers for Christ
How your support brings hope to a drifting culture:
Ways You Can Give
Your three-year pledge will help advance the college economically.
Your contribution by check, cash, or credit card keeps us in the black.
Or send a check
- One time