Apply to Crossroads
Get Started on Your Next Step in Life Preparation!
At Crossroads Bible College, we believe your call to Christian leadership starts with a call to preparation. The first step in that preparation is to apply for admission to the college. The following form will start the process for your application. By filling out this form, you will establish access to the full application. A few things to keep in mind:
- Filling out the application should take between 15-20 minutes.
- Your progress will be automatically saved, in case you need to return at a later time
- You’ll need to have the following information ready:
- General address information
- Social Security Number
- List of awards and activities from high school
- Any other educational background (for transfers)
- Church information (address, pastor’s name, and email)
- Three essays are required for the application (you may want to have these prewritten and use the copy/paste feature to submit them into the application)
- Your personal testimony
- An overview of your ministry experience
- An essay explaining your reason for attending Crossroads Bible College
- Up to three personal references are required. You’ll be asked to provide email addresses for each reference and a note that will be sent directly to your reference giving them a link to write the reference on your behalf.
- Pastoral reference
- Personal reference
- One additional reference (either another personal if you are single, or your spouse if you are married)
- A $35 non-refundable application fee