“Look Left. Look Right. Step in line. Keep Walking. Follow the Group."
A college visit shouldn’t be a formulaic tour.
Come experience Crossroads for yourself. We’d love to have you visit our campus and get a good feel for our mission and our community.
Touring our urban setting is a cultural immersion experience. To help you get the most out of your stay, we are ready to customize
- Explore your options with our admissions staff.
- Visit a local church.
- Investigate housing opportunities.
- Check out financial aid options.
- Meet with a professor in your field. (Is there someone special? Let us know and we will try to arrange a meetup!)
- Worship with us at Chapel.
- Tour the facilities so that you won’t get lost on your first day of class!
- Participate in a class. You can listen to a lecture, take notes, contribute to a group discussion, and so much more!
- Discuss with our faculty to find out which of our ministry opportunities are right for you.
Packed and ready to go already? Schedule your visit by phone (317-789-TALK) or by email.
Need directions? Find us here.