Fall 2016 Hours
Monday 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Tuesday 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Wednesday 8:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Thursday 8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Click here to download the request form. A new opportunity for you. Need a reserve book? Check with your instructor, if approved then download this form. Bring the form back to the library and we may be able to assist you.
Computers: Computers are available during library hours for no fee. There is no charge for printing from a computer. Copiers: Copiers are available for a small .05 cent fee per page. Please pay the library monitor.
Check out Policies:
1. Students may not check out more than 10 books nor more than 5 books per subject at a time.
2. General Collection items may be checked out for fourteen (14) days.
3. Seven Day Loan items may be checked out for seven (7) days.
4. Reserve Books/Library Use Only items DO NOT CIRCULATE. These items are to be used in the library only. You must use your Driver's License to check out the item within the library. *An exception may be made upon approval from the course's Professor. Please use Reserve Book Release Form above.
1. Books from the General Collection: 25 cents per day.
2. Cassettes, CD's: 50 cents per day.
3. Overnight Books: 10 cents per hour after 9:00 a.m.
4. Note Overdue fines are not regarded as a money-making device for the College, but as an incentive to return books on time so that others may have use of them.
5. If you need further assistance or special arrangements, go to the Main Office.