Crossroads Bible College reports the following Articulation Agreements which are currently active and on file. An Articulation Agreement is an officially approved agreement between two institutions, which allows a student to apply credits earned in a specific academic program at one institution (academic or non-academic) toward advanced standing, entry, or transfer into a specific program at the other institution. Credits may be in the form of “Life Experience,” Direct Course to Course Transfer or Open Electives [Standard 3, EE1; Standard 7, EE4 and Policies on Transfer and the Award of Academic Credit; Policy on Validating Credits Earned at Unaccredited Institutions; Policy on Adult Degree Completion].
Articulation Agreements on file with the Commission on Accreditation:
- New Tribes Bible Institute, Waukesha, WI
- Word of Life Bible Institute, Schroon Lake, NY
- Orchard Network’s Momentum Leadership, Barrington, IL
- Biblical Counseling Center, Arlington Heights, IL
- Wheeler Mission, Indianapolis, IN
- Faith Biblical Counseling Ministries, Lafayette, IN
Institutions requesting the establishment of an “Academic Articulation Agreement” should send inquiries to the Institutional Effectiveness Office: email@example.com. The Institutional Effectiveness office will direct each request to the appropriate department and administrator.