To Glorify God by Training Christian Leaders to Reach a Multiethnic Urban World for Christ

Academics FAQ

How do I get a Copy of my Class Schedule?

Your class schedule is found in your student portal, Populi. Every student is able to print a copy of their own schedule. Go to Populi and click on your student profile tab. Look on the right and click on the cog wheel. Take the option there to export your schedule. You can print it.

How do I Register for Classes?

Each semester students are required to meet with their Academic Advisor to register for classes. Each student is personally responsible for knowing the requirements for graduation from his or her selected program and complying with the academic and extracurricular stipulations stated in this catalog. Students must complete the Semester Registration Form and obtain financial approval from the Business Office or Financial Aid Office before officially registering for any courses.
Note: Students may not register for any course requiring prerequisites that have not been completed by the student without permission of the faculty instructor for that course. See the Course Descriptions section for prerequisites. Click here for Registrar Forms.

How can I get a Copy of my Transcript?

Every student is able to print a copy of their unofficial transcript. Go to your Populi account and click on your student profile tab. Look on the right of your screen. There is a cog wheel. Click on the option to export your schedule. You can print that file. Official Transcripts are issued upon receipt of the five dollar ($5.00) transcript fee and the Transcript Request Form. Click here for Registrar Forms.

How do I Drop/Add/Withdraw a Course?

Drop/Add: After the semester has begun, students may change their schedule, within certain limitations and deadlines, by submitting a Drop/Add Form found at the Registrar Forms page and also paying a $50 fee (for course drops). Not showing up for a class does not result in automatic drops. The form and fee must be completed before the drop deadline. For 5 week classes and for online classes, this deadline is the beginning of the second class session. For 15 week classes, a graduated scale for refunds of tuition (fees are non-refundable) is used when courses are dropped within the first four weeks, depending on the length of the class (see Refund Policy). In addition, students may change their status for any 15 week course from credit to audit within the first four weeks (changes from audit to credit require permission of the faculty instructor). Courses dropped will not appear on the student’s transcript.

Withdraw: Students may drop classes during the first four weeks of 15 week classes (5 week, Summer and Winterim classes are adjusted proportionally) without the classes showing on their permanent record. After the fourth week, students are permitted to withdraw from classes only if students have a passing grade in the course by submitting a completed Withdrawal From Courses Form. All tuition and fees will apply. A grade of “W” will appear on the permanent record, which grants no credit and has no effect on the grade point average. Withdrawals are not permitted after the twelfth week.If a student stops attending class without officially withdrawing from the class, the student will receive a grade of “FN.” Any student who may fail to complete a class because of legitimate, extenuating circumstances is encouraged to speak with their instructor and/or Academic Advisor before they fail the class. Click here for Registrar Forms.

How do I Contact the Registrar? or call at 317-789-8255 and ask for the Registrar.

Can I Check the Academic Calendar for Deadlines/Final Exams?

Yes, Academic Calendar will share all the dates regarding registration and the beginning of classes until final exams. However, because we have rolling admissions, and courses of a variety of lengths, some cohorts are starting throughout the entire year and will have alternate schedules in their syllabi. Check with an admissions representative or our Student Concierge to find out when the next class will be launching.

How do I find my Academic Advisor?

Simple! Click here.

Where do I get the SAT or ACT Codes?

If available, it is strongly recommended that degree-seeking applicants forward ACT or SAT scores to the College. Scores are not required for admission but may help certain students gain the merit necessary to be accepted. Scores may also provide prospective students with opportunities for advanced standing toward the selected degree program. The CEEB code to send SAT scores directly to Crossroads is 3811 and the ACT code is 1179.

Where is the List of Courses so I can check on Classes Offered?

Check out all of the classes offered on the schedule of classes page.

Where do I get Forms that are Needed?

The Registrar Forms page has all the forms you will need.

How do I Pay my Fees/Student Account?

Payments of accounts and fees are handled in the Student Accounts department.