- The library’s resources are open to students, faculty, staff, and the public.
- For students and public patrons, up to ten (10) resources may be loaned at a given time. Faculty and staff have separate policies.
- If you are a public patron, you will need to fill out a public access form and some identification will need to be photocopied before you can check out resources.
- Main Stacks and Media resources may be loaned for fourteen (14) days at a time with one (1) renewal.
- Seven-Day Loan materials are course materials available for loan to students, and may be loaned for seven (7) days. Renewals are case-by-case.
- Reserve and Reference books are not available for loan under normal circumstances. However, exceptions can be made. See the Reserve Book Release Form or contact the library.
Computers are available for use in the library. A copier/scanner is also available. Copies are $.05 a page. You can also print for just $.05 a page. We also have flash drives for temporary, in-library use so that you can save and transfer your information securely.
“We read to know we are not alone.”
— C.S. Lewis
“Once you learn to read. You will always be free.”
Haven’t gotten your course books yet? The library may have your course books in the Reserve section. You can come in and use these resources in the library. Pressed for time? Normally, Reserve books must remain in the library. However, you can fill out a Reserve Book Release Form and, if the request is approved, check out one of the books on Reserve for a limited time.
Does our library not have a resource you’re looking for? No problem! We may be able to get it for you from another library. Simply fill out an Interlibrary Loan Request Form and we will work to get it. We can receive resources from libraries all over the state of Indiana!
Hours of Operation
Monday – 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday – 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday – 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Thursday – 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday – 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.