Crossroads Online provides students with an opportunity to take a few classes online or fully complete a Bachelor of Science degree in all four majors. Self-paced learning is education which the learner studies a subject at one’s own pace and has limited professor contact hours. At CBC, self-paced learning is monitored in 8-week modules at the beginning of each month. A course extension may be granted by the grading professor. Students complete online reflections, projects, and reading assignments through Populi and consortium of schools. The student works through each lesson and learning exercises. There may not be an examination for the courses in the self- paced option. Some courses may have video enhancement where students can watch or hear short lectures of a previously live session. Other professors may post Vimeo, YouTube, and other similar online videos to stimulate thinking about the subject.
Benefits for Online Courses
- Students can complete all courses online
- Each course can be completed in eight weeks
- Students will have regular contact with a qualified professor
- Online forums offer an opportunity to interact with other students
- Each course emphasizes a Biblical view of life and learning
- Students are eligible for financial aid
- Online degrees are accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education, which is recognized by the US Department of Education.
Biblical Counseling & Equipping
Biblical counseling and equipping fulfills the mandate in Ephesians 4:11-16 for church leaders to equip God’s people to do the work of the ministry by speaking the truth in love—the personal ministry of the Word. Read More
Leadership & Ministry
The Leadership and Ministry program is intended to provide Christian leaders with background and skills in leadership and how they should be applied in ministry. Read More
Based on principles found in God’s Word and the example set forth by Jesus Christ, students will learn biblical leadership concepts.