Tuition and Fees
Cost of Attendance
Our goal is to continue to provide an excellent biblical education while remaining one of the most reasonably priced Christian colleges in America.
A typical commuter student can attend college full-time (12 credit hours) for approximately $5,300 a semester, including tuition, fees, and books.
We offer a variety of class schedules during daytime and evening hours designed to meet all student schedules. For students desiring to work full-time and attend college, A.A. and B.S. degrees can be earned by attending one night a week, from 6pm-10pm, earning 3 credit hours each five weeks.
The affordability of Crossroads does not diminish our commitment to academic excellence. Our goal is to provide students with nationally and internationally recognized faculty who are truly educated and experienced in their field of study. We are able to provide caring individualized attention to our students by faculty who actually teach their own classes.
Detailed Fee Schedule*:
- College Class Tuition: $395.00 per credit hour (Most classes are 3 credit hours.)
- Matriculation fee: $275.00 (once per semester, per student)
- Application Fee: $35.00
- International Student Application Fee: $80.00
- Audit Fee: $395.00 per 3 credit hour course (No college credit, 3 CEU credits)
- Dual Credit Classes: $250 per course (High School Students)
- Institute Level Class: $150.00 per course
*Prices do not include the cost of books or food/other living expenses.*
Additional fees may apply for class withdrawals, academic disqualification, or failure to meet financial aid program requirements.