New Student Info
Plan to Exceed the Standards
Take risks! Learn. Grow.
Students who go beyond the expectations of grades and assignments become the world changing leaders that Crossroads hopes to train. Learning is more than the due diligence of an assignment, paper, or project. It’s going for more. Students typically say, “Just tell me what to do and I’ll do it.” We want you to think beyond just the performance factor and experience what horizons can be expanded. Ask the big questions.
Get Set Up
- Meet with our Student Concierge. This person will help you from start to finish.
- Ask about New Student Orientation and mark your calendar.
- Set up an appointment with your Advisor. Contact the front desk at (317) 789-8255 to set an appointment with your advisor.
- Your concierge will help you with ID cards, Populi Student Portal, and college e-mail account.
- Explore some classes by checking out our programs and course descriptions.
- Get your books. Order them here to get awesome deals.
- Got more questions? Our student catalog has lots of answers.
- Get ready! New challenges are ahead!
New Student Orientation
Meet your classmates, talk with your academic advisor, get ready for classes!
Spring Orientation: January 8th, 5pm-8pm. Contact Annetta Coleman with questions