A friend comes to you hurting. You express care, you pray… What next?
A member of your church small group shares after a meeting that about a significant struggle with a besetting sin. You pray. What next?
Be Equipped by Crossroads at College Park Church: Starting May 24, 2016
To learn how to help hurting people by speaking God’s truth in love, consider joining Crossroads’ latest program offering. Beginning Tuesday, May 24, 2016, Crossroads Bible College will launch a new Biblical Counseling and Equipping cohort at College Park Church in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Why Join Us?
- Convenient Degree Completion: If you have the equivalent of an AA degree, you can complete your BS in Biblical Counseling and Equipping in just two years.
- Convenient Class Scheduling: Class meet Tuesday evenings from 6:00-10:00 PM for five weeks—yes, in just five weeks, you can earn 3 semester hours of college credit.
- World-Class Professors: You can learn from professors such as Dr. Bob Kellemen, author of 13 books on biblical counseling, Dr. Lilly Park, Pastor Andrew Rogers, Randy Patten—all leaders in the biblical counseling movement and all Council Board members for the Biblical Counseling Coalition.
- Comprehensive and Compassionate Equipping: Our BCE program provides you with a solid biblical foundation, a robust and relational biblical counseling education, and a focus not only on learning to counsel but also on equipping others to counsel.
Learn More and Enroll Now
- The Biblical Counseling and Equipping degree program will be offered at College Park Church (2606 W 96th Street, Indianapolis, Indiana).
- The program begins on Tuesday, May 24, 2016, at 6:00 PM.
- It is a “cohort” program meaning that you and a group of fellow students would all begin taking courses together on May 24, and, Lord willing, would continue together for the next two years. In this way, you not only benefit from tremendous teaching, but you gain a “new family” of men and women committed to learning how to speak gospel truth in love.
- For more information about enrollment and the program, contact our College Park Church/BCE Recruiter, Bob Stone, at 317-515-8120, or by email at email@example.com.
- For detailed information about the BCE program, contact our BCE Chairman, Dr. Bob Kellemen, at 219-252-4752, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.